Election equal opportunities officers 2018
Election as centralised and decentralised gender equality officer
Would you like to work in your faculty, administrative area or field of activity ...
- creatively implement equal opportunities at the OVGU with other committed individuals?
- Active co-determination?
- Better understand and influence committees and decision-making processes within the university?
- Gain experience in university self-administration?
- to think outside the box?
- networking and show solidarity?
If you can only answer one question with "Yes!" , then you have come to the right place: in the OVGU's group of equal opportunities officers.
What do GBAs do? How much work is involved?
Overview of the tasks of Equal Opportunities Officers
§ Section 72 paragraph 1 HSG LSA (14.12.2010)
"Equal Opportunities Officer" in the Higher Education Act of the State of Saxony-Anhalt
(1) The equality officers [...] shall act as
- ... the establishment of equal opportunities for women and men, and
- ... the avoidance of disadvantages for female university members
- ... in all matters concerning female university staff, in particular with regard to forthcoming personnel measures.
- that women are adequately represented in the organs and committees of the university.
- They promote the integration of women's issues into the scientific work of universities.
How to choose?
- Please contact us if you are interested in the office as Equal Opportunities Officer:
- either directly via the GBAs in your area or by
- or via the Office for Gender Equality
- Let the conversation inspire you to work together.
- Fill in the form and submit it to the Rectorate by 15.04.2018.
Let us vote for you and join us in making a gender-sensitive university policy for the next two years!